Stern Cardiovascular Foundation is the largest cardiovascular group in Memphis.
Stern has several cardiologists as a result of a merger with Memphis Heart Clinic, This change is an example of a consolidation trend dominating Memphis health care since Stern aligned with Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation.
Known as one of the largest medical research areas in the country, The Stern Cardiovascular
Foundation, founded in Memphis in 1920 by Dr. Neuton S. Stern is recognized as one of the leading cardiovascular research and treatment centers in the country.
Utilizing state-of-the-art medical technology, The Stern Cardiovascular
Foundation is where commitment to excellence meets compassion. Recognized as leaders in medical research and medical advancements, we maintain patient care in area hospitals including Baptist Memorial Hospitals, Saint Francis Hospital, and Methodist Healthcare/Methodist Hospitals.
Heart Disease is the #1 Killer of all Men and Women! Schedule a heart health check-up today!
The Stern Cardiovascular Foundation has
numerous convenient locations to serve you:
- Columbus, 225 Baptist Campground Rd #401, Columbus, MS 39702 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- Williams Medical Clinic, 1938 Crescent Meadow Dr, Holly Springs, MS 38635 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, 200 Highway 30 West, New Albany, MS (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi (Physicians Building across from the parking garage), 2301 South Lamar Boulevard, Suite 110, Oxford, MS 38655 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- Southcrest, 391 Southcrest Circle, Suites 200 and 210, Southaven, MS 38671 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital – Desoto, 7362 Southcrest Parkway, Southaven, MS 38671 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
Please contact us to locate helpful information including our hours of operation and phone numbers.
There, you will also find more specific details about our locations.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital – Collierville, 1500 West Poplar, Suite 302, Collierville, TN 38017 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- Stern Cardiovascular Foundation, 8060 Wolf River Boulevard, Germantown, TN 38138 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- Medsouth Medical Center, 201 South Front Street, Halls, TN 38040 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis (Physicians Building across from main entrance), 6027 Walnut Grove Road, Suite 112, Memphis, TN 38120 (Get Directions – Google Maps)
- BMG Primary Care and Walk-In Clinic – Midtown, 1520 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38104-3700 (Get Directions - Google Maps)
- Munford, 76 Tabb Drive, # H, Munford, TN 38058 (Get Directions - Google Maps)
- Oakland Primary Care, 7243 US Highway 64, Oakland, TN 38060 (Get Directions - Google Maps)
- Ripley Medical Clinic, 202 Tucker Avenue, Ripley, TN 38063 (Get Directions - Google Maps)
- Baptist Physician’s Building, 1109 E Reelfoot Avenue, Suite A, Union City, TN 38261 (Get Directions - Google Maps)
|In the News
If you have a medical emergency, call 911, go
to the emergency room of the nearest hospital, and ask them to contact your doctor.
Dr. Chris Ingelmo to learn... What You Need To Know About Cardiomyopathy – The Disease That Attacked Country Singer Randy Travis
Mid-South hospital using new tool to better fight heart attacks:
Dr. Arie Szatkowski leads the cardiac team at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto. They have a model cardiac treatment rate of 42 minutes.
Dr. Chris Ingelmo recently implanted the first Medtronic Evera MRI™ SureScan® ICD System in the region!
Schedule your Vascular Screening: Heart Disease is the #1 Killer of all Men and Women! Our Vascular Screening tests will be interpreted by our Board Certified Cardiologists in our accredited labs for only $199.00. Call to schedule your heart health check-up today! 901.271.4087
Stern Cardiovascular doctors complete Memphis’ first MitraClip Therapy program
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation doctors recently started the MitraClip Therapy program for patients suffering from mitral regurgitation (MR), a debilitating, progressive, and life-threatening disease in which a leaky mitral valve causes a backward flow of blood in the heart.
Congratulations to Dr. David Kraus for his appointment to the HFSA National Advocacy Committee
Million Hearts® is a national initiative to prevent 1 million heart attacks and strokes by 2017. Congratulations to Dr. Dan Otten, Dr. Jennifer Morrow, Dr. Holger Salazar and Dr. Arsalan Shirwany, considered 1 in 1,000,000, making a positive difference in their family, our community, and the nation.